Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy casserole to substitute ingredients. You can use any stuffing you like. You can use turkey or tuna instead of chicken. You can substitute broccoli or spinach for the green beans or use up leftover veggies. You can use cream of broccoli soup or cream of celery or cream of mushroom instead. If you use raw chicken then it will need to bake longer.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cansfrench cut green beans
- 5 ounces water
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken, drained
- Prepare stuffing with 1 1/2 cups water as box says.
- In a bowl mix cream soup and five ounces of water together.
- Add chicken to cream and water and mix.
- Layer green beans and stuffing in a medium casserole dish.
- Pour chicken and cream water over layers.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
This is a quick and easy recipe, great for a weekday meal when in a hurry. Only reason I gave it four stars instead of five, is that it needs some spices to make it more exciting. Will try it again and add some spices.