Recipe by Canadian Jane
These stuffing balls are always on my holiday menu, but they're great anytime. They save time and stress and can be frozen for later use.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (120 g) package chicken stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cook pork in large skillet until no longer pink; drain. Place in a large bowl. Add dry stuffing mix, Mix well.
- Add 1 cup water, cranberry sauce and egg.
- Mix until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 16 balls. Place in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet.
- Brush evenly with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through (160 degrees).
- Prepare (without baking) and freeze these stuffing balls for up to a month before you need them. Thaw in refrigerator when needed, and bake as directed.