Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I went to a Christmas dinner and this dish was served, but the cook left before I could get the recipe. This is what I came up with to replicate it and it is very close. Makes a lovely side dish for pork, chicken or turkey.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 2-qt casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl shred chicken and mix with onion. Add all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into prepared dish and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until hot through.
- Turn oven to broil and remove foil.
- Cook until cheese starts to brown. 2-3 minutes.