Recipe by PumpKIM
This went from being my favorite Thanksgiving morning and Tree-Trimming breakfast, to my favorite quickie meal, to my friend's favorite drunk food. Stuffing can be portioned and frozen and mixed with eggs when ready to be cooked.
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium high heat, in a large pot, saute the turkey sausage.
- Carefully pour out the drippings and pour in the water.
- Add the stuffing and mix well until the stuffing is moist.
- Spread the stuffing in two 13 x 9 inch foil baking trays.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the stuffing is browned on top.
- In another large pot, scramble the eggs.
- When almost completely cooked, add the stuffing into the pot.