1 hr 5 mins
This went from being my favorite Thanksgiving morning and Tree-Trimming breakfast, to my favorite quickie meal, to my friend's favorite drunk food. Stuffing can be portioned and frozen and mixed with eggs when ready to be cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium high heat, in a large pot, saute the turkey sausage.
- 2Carefully pour out the drippings and pour in the water.
- 3Add the stuffing and mix well until the stuffing is moist.
- 4Spread the stuffing in two 13 x 9 inch foil baking trays.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the stuffing is browned on top.
- 6In another large pot, scramble the eggs.
- 7When almost completely cooked, add the stuffing into the pot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffing and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 445.4 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g