Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This went from being my favorite Thanksgiving morning and Tree-Trimming breakfast, to my favorite quickie meal, to my friend's favorite drunk food. Stuffing can be portioned and frozen and mixed with eggs when ready to be cooked.
- Over medium high heat, in a large pot, saute the turkey sausage.
- Carefully pour out the drippings and pour in the water.
- Add the stuffing and mix well until the stuffing is moist.
- Spread the stuffing in two 13 x 9 inch foil baking trays.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the stuffing is browned on top.
- In another large pot, scramble the eggs.
- When almost completely cooked, add the stuffing into the pot.