Another recipe from Kraft's What's Cooking Spring issue. While I have not yet made these myself, they sound downright interesting! If you make them, let me know how they turn out!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Press 1/4 cup stuffing firmly onto bottom and up sides of 8 muffin cups, forming about 1/4 inch rim around top of cup.
- Crack 1 egg into each stuffing cup; sprinkle with bacon bits and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until yolks are set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.