Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious way to eat more vegetables and great as leftovers. Great served with rice or quinoa.
Make and share this Stuffed Zuchinni recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Cut the ends off of the zucchinis. Then cut them in half lengthwise.
- 2. Scoop out the zucchini from the peels.* Keep the peel for later. Cut the flesh in cubes.
- 3. In a skillet, cook the flesh in a little olive oil for a few minutes until it is soft.
- 4. Chop the onion. In a large skillet, heat a small amount of olive oil. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the ground beef. Cook, covered until the beef is done.
- 5. Add the can of tomatoes, the bouillon cubes, sugar, Italian herbs, and the garlic. Add pepper to taste.
- 6. Let simmer 15 minutes or until there is no more liquid. During this time preheat the oven to 350.
- 7. Place the zucchini shells on a baking sheet. Scoop the beef into the shells and top with mozzarella cheese if desired.
- 8. Bake for about 30 minutes.