1/2 Photos of Stuffed Zucchini Just Like Martha
1 hr 5 mins
This is from Everyday Food. I made it and we just loved it. It's simple, made with ingredients I usually have on hand and delicious. Great way to use up the bounty of zucchini everyone seems to have in the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 2Using a spoon, scoop out the centers of the zucchini to form boats leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- 3Roughly chop the center and set aside.
- 4Arrange zucchini boats on a foil lined baking sheet, cut side down.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7While the boats are cooking heat oil in a medium skillet over moderate heat.
- 8Add onion and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, cook, stirring until soft.
- 9Add chopped zucchini and cook.
- 10Stir it around until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 11Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 12Stir in tomato and feta.
- 13Turn over zucchini boats and fill with the veggie/feta mixture.
- 14Bake until top is brown, about 20 minutes.
- 15You will have to remove with a large spatula.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Zucchini Just Like Martha
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g