1/2 Photos of Stuffed Zucchini II
I adopted this as part of the Recipezaar orphaned recipes adoption fair :-) I will make it soon and add any adjustments I find necessary... any input from any of you will be greatly appreciated!! Serve as a vegetable main course. While the squash is baking you'll have more than enough time to make a tomato salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out of each half with a teaspoon.
- 3Mix together the corn, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the squash halves, mounding it slightly.
- 5Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Place the squash in a buttered 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish and bake, uncovered for 15 minutes, or until the squash is tender and the cheese topping has melted.
- 7YOU CAN ALSO USE YELLOW SQUASH.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Zucchini II
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g