1/1 Photo of Stuffed Zucchini Boats
I know this came from the Easy Everyday Cooking card collection, but I don't remember which card. However, I do remember that it is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Spray oven proof baking dish with non stick spray.
- 3Thoroughly wash the zucchini.
- 4Cook in large saucepan with enough boiling water to cover until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
- 5Drain and cool.
- 6Slice off top 1/3 lengthwise and discard tops.
- 7Carefully scoop out pulp to form boats, do not cut or pierce skin.
- 8Place pulp in strainer, drain and press dry, paper towels work well.
- 9Combine pulp with sour cream, butter, cottage or mozzeralla cheese, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
- 10Spoon into zucchini boats.
- 11Place in baking dish.
- 12Sprinkle with parmesan and crumbs.
- 13Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and filling is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 277.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g