This is stuffed with Turkey, and all kinds of good things.
Make and share this Stuffed Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -9 ounces zucchini, each cut lengthwise and hollowed out
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 4 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, for topping
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil, add ground turkey. When browned, add remaining ingredients.
- Stir till cheese is melted.
- Mound on top of cut zucchini and sprinkle grated cheese on top of each stuffed zucchini.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.