Recipe by Chippie1
The cheeses contrast well with the very delicate flavor of the zucchinis in this recipe. Wrap the zucchinis and bake them in the barbeque.
- 8 small zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1 tablespoon basil (dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbeque grill.
- Cut eight pieces of foil large enough to encase each zucchini and lightly brush each piece with olive oil.
- Trim the zucchinis and cut a thin slit along tht length of each.
- Insert pieces of mozzarella and provolone in the slits, then sprinkle with garlic, oregano,& basil.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over each piece.
- Wrap each zucchini in foil, place on barbeque, and bake for about 25 minutes, until tender.