This tastes like lasagna.
Make and share this Stuffed Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds if they are large.
- Blanch shell 8-10 minutes. Scoop out zucchini, leaving 1/2 inch shell. Chop zucchini that you scooped out.
- Brown sausage, onion, and chopped zucchini.
- Add all seasonings, bread crumbs, and cheese.
- Stuff zucchini shells.
- Pour sauce over all and bake 30 minutes at 375°F.
Very good recipe! I used ground beef instead of sausage. Hubby thought it was worth having seconds! Thanks for sharing!
Loved this recipe...and yep - tastes just like lasagna - only lighter! I have tons of zucchini and this is how I'll be using it! LOVE IT! Thanks for posting.
This was awesome. I used pork italian sausage and one large zucchini, made 4 portions. Added a little extra cheese. Will be making this again.