1/3 Photos of Stuffed Zucchini
Side dish from a community cookbook. Use 1 zucchini per person so each will have 2 lenghtwise halves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scrape out the inside, saving the shells.
- 2Place shells in a baking dish.
- 3Saute the zucchini pulp in the oil and add the tomatoes.
- 4Add the garlic and oregano and then add the breadcrumbs.
- 5Mix in the pan.
- 6Spoon the mixture into the reserved zucchini shells and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 20 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 414.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g