Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
A microwave side dish made in minutes.
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 slice bread, toasted and crumbled
- Place bacon slice between double thickness of paper towels on oven floor.
- Microwave at HIGH for 1- 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- Halve zucchini lengthwise.
- Hollow out inside of each half, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Chop zucchini pulp and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Fill zucchini shells with mixture mounding slightly.
- Place in a 12 X 8-inch baking dish,.
- Microwave at HIGH 6-8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Do Not over cook.