1/1 Photo of Stuffed Zucchini
This is a more simplified recipe for stuffed zucchini compared to some of the others posted here at "zaar", but it is simple to put together and very tasty! This is from Cooking for 2 Summer 2007. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
- 2Scoop out and discard pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
- 3Place zucchini in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until tender. Drain. In a small bowl, combine the tomato,cheese,parsley, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- 4Spoon into zucchini shells.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Place in an 8 inch square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 2--25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g