Recipe by Tish
If you've never tried zucchini have it stuffed the first time, and you'll want to have it often
Top Review by Glennis Kidder
I've tried a lot of recipes for stuffed zucchini and this is the best by far. Hubby raved about it. I cooked by zucchini in the microwave though and added a bit of parmeasan to the stuffing plus sprinkling the top.
- 3 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, cooked
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook zucchini in boiling salted water 10 minutes.
- Cut in halves and scoop out centers.
- Saute Onion, Garlic and tomato for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix pulp with remaining ingredients.
- Fill zucchini.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese last 5 minutes until slightly browned.