Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
For ZWT7.... coconut cream, cheese, and yams.
Make and share this Stuffed Yam With Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Bake the yam with the skin on until cooked.
- Cut it in half while still hot. Take out the flesh, leaving the skin whole in the shape of a boat.
- Mash yam with a fork. Mix the flesh with the flaked fish, chopped tomato, and.
- milk or coconut cream.
- Put the yam mixture back into the skin. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 15–20 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve hot.