- 1 small yam
- 1 cup white fish fillet, cooked and flaked
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the yam with the skin on until cooked.
- Cut it in half while still hot. Take out the flesh, leaving the skin whole in the shape of a boat.
- Mash yam with a fork. Mix the flesh with the flaked fish, chopped tomato, and.
- milk or coconut cream.
- Put the yam mixture back into the skin. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 15–20 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve hot.