1 hr 5 mins
Abi Fae's Note:
For ZWT7.... coconut cream, cheese, and yams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the yam with the skin on until cooked.
- 2Cut it in half while still hot. Take out the flesh, leaving the skin whole in the shape of a boat.
- 3Mash yam with a fork. Mix the flesh with the flaked fish, chopped tomato, and.
- 4milk or coconut cream.
- 5Put the yam mixture back into the skin. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- 6Bake for about 15–20 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Yam With Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 340.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 79.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white fish fillets