Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh wow...Do I LOVE veggies on my pizza. love love.
- 1 lb cut-up assorted fresh vegetable (such as spinach, broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, bits
- 1 (12 inch) thin crust Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; coat with cooking spray.
- Add vegetables and garlic; stir-fry 2 to 5 minutes or until veggies are tender-crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In bowl, mix marinara sauce, relish, and tomato bits. Spread over crust; top with veggies and cheese.
- Bake pizza directly on oven rack 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.