1/3 Photos of Stuffed With Love-Shrooms
These stuffed mushrooms are full of flavor. They take a little bit of work but everything smells so good as you cook it! It is almost like a day at the spa! (well not really, but well worth the effort) This is my own recipe. I have tried different ingredients but I like these the best together! Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 gourmet stuffing mushrooms (Washed with stems removed and set aside)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 slices chopped pre- cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Arrange Mushrooms in a large glass casserole dish, set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a pan, sauté mushroom stems, garlic, and olive oil for about 3- 4 minutes.
- 4Add wine and continue to sauté for about 5-10 minutes.
- 5Remove mixture from heat and place in a bowl.
- 6Stir in bread crumbs, chopped bacon, parsley, mayo and gorgonzola cheese. Mix well.
- 7Scoop small amounts of mixture into each mushroom cap. Bigger caps will need more of the mixture.
- 8Sprinkle tops with salt and pepper.
- 9Cut provolone cheese into fourths.
- 10Place small pieces of provolone onto each mushroom cap.
- 11Cook in oven uncovered for 20-35 minutes. The bottom of the casserole dish will be wet when mushrooms are ready, and the cheese on top should be brown and bubbly.
- 12Rice complements this nicely!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed With Love-Shrooms
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 2697.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 48.4 g