Stuffed Vegetarian Shells
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; Drain Shells.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, egg whites and seasonings; mix well.
- Spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce into a 13-inch x 9-inch 2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stuff shells with ricotta mixture; arrange in pan over spaghetti sauce, pour remaining Spaghetti sauce over top of the pasta shells.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese& bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.