Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 16 ounces turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 3 ounces semi-soft goat cheese (chevre) or 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Make a pocket in each tenderloin by cutting lengthwise from one side almost to, but no through, the other side; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, cheese, and black pepper. Spoon the mixture into the pockets and tie kitchen string around each tenderloin in 3 or 4 places.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper; brush evenly over tenderloins.
- Grill on lightly-greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 16–20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in the center, turning once. Remove strings and slice crosswise.