Recipe by carmenskitchen
Cold stuffed shells for an easy appetizer or healthy snack. You can sub chicken or salmon for the tuna. From Betty Crocker's Best-Loved Recipes.
- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package;pat dry.
- Rinse frozen peas with cold water to separate;drain and pat dry.
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in medium bowl and stir in tuna, onion, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Fold in peas.
- Spoon one heaping tablespoonful of mixture into each shell.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.