- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces tuna in water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off a thin slice from the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out the juice and seeds leaving the shell.
- Sprinkle each with salt and let sit while making filling.
- Blend the oil and vinegar together into a dressing
- add basil then the Tuna and combine well.
- Spoon the filling into each of the tomato shells.
- Serve chilled.