Top Review by sdowswell
a wonderful way to avoid heatin gup the kitchen on a hot day. tasted refreshing with lots of depth, but the stuffing was quite watery. next time i'll try draining the tomato bits and cottage cheese.
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 1 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled,seeded,shredded
- 1 teaspoon almonds, slivered
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill, dried
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out the insides of each tomato half and dice the insides.
- To a mixing bowl add cottage cheese, diced tomato, almonds, cucumber, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Stuff each tomato half with contents of mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle with paprika and dill.
- Chill and serve.