Recipe by Wing-Man
This recipe makes great use of tilapia fish. You could also substitute catfish fillets. Easy to throw together recipe.
- 12 tilapia fillets
- 2 (10 ounce) cans crabmeat (or crawfish or shrimp)
- 1⁄3 cup bell pepper, I used green, red & yellow
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 -10 1⁄2 ounce cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans green chilies (hot or mild)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning (or seasoned salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine stuffing ingredients and hand mix well.
- On a oiled baking sheet or 2 lay out half of the fillets.
- Place the stuffing on each fillet.
- Top with remaining fillets and lightly press together.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning or seasoned salt.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cream Sauce:.
- Add all cream sauce ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add other spices if you wish.
- Serve fish generously topped with sauce.