1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 19 mins
Not only delicious, but the presentation is just beautiful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups red grapes (seedless preferred)
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil or 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese or 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey (raw if possible)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- honey, for drizzling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; use a fork to poke some holes in each sweet potato, then wrap in aluminum foil.
- 2Bake until tender, about 45 to 60 minutes; unwrap, slit down the middle of each potato and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- 3Meanwhile, increase heat to 450 degrees F; place grapes on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil, season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- 4Roast until they begin to burst, 20 to 25 minutes; remove and let cool.
- 5By now the sweet potatoes should be cool enough to handle, so use a spoon to gently remove the flesh while leaving the skins intact; mash potatoes with 3 ounces of goat cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and honey.
- 6Taste for seasoning, then scoop flesh back into skins (re-heat in oven if desired), top with remaining goat cheese, add grapes, and drizzle with honey.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Roasted Grapes, Cheese, and Honey
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 328.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g