I like to make this any time of the year as it is something different and my family loves it, I always have to double the recipe though.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce skins with fork.
- Place potatoes in microwave oven; cook in high for 8 minutes.
- In a microwave proof dish, place vegetables, margarine, salt and pepper.
- Cover, set aside.
- After potatoes have cooked for 4 of the 8 minutes, place vegetables in microwave oven, cooking on high for the remaining 4 minutes.
- Slit each of the potatoes open to form a pocket and place 1/2 of the vegetable mixture in each potato.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, until cheese is melted.