1/1 Photo of Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
janice brady's Note:
I like to make this any time of the year as it is something different and my family loves it, I always have to double the recipe though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes and pierce skins with fork.
- 2Place potatoes in microwave oven; cook in high for 8 minutes.
- 3In a microwave proof dish, place vegetables, margarine, salt and pepper.
- 4Cover, set aside.
- 5After potatoes have cooked for 4 of the 8 minutes, place vegetables in microwave oven, cooking on high for the remaining 4 minutes.
- 6Slit each of the potatoes open to form a pocket and place 1/2 of the vegetable mixture in each potato.
- 7Sprinkle each with 1/2 of the cheese.
- 8Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 341.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese