Stuffed Sweet Bell Peppers
- Coat a 13x9x2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg,diced onion, sage, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Mix together (it's easiest with your hands!).
- Fill each pepper half with an equal amount of turkey mixture. Place in a prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine marinara, tomatoes, garlic, and italian seasoning. Pour over peppers.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and peppers are tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.