Recipe by cheddar
This is one of my boyfriend's wonderful recipes, it never fails to impress! Note: not all of the bacon will be used.
Top Review by JustJanS
This was really, really good thank you. I added a squeeze of lemon juice and a good grinding of fresh black pepper to the cheese mix and found the bacon kept the chicken breast very moist.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (250 g) package light cream cheese
- 1 (105 ml) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 (16 ounce) packages reduced-sodium bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the chicken without drying and pound flat.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes (removed from oil) and green onions, then mix by hand with cream cheese in a bowl.
- Put enough of the cheese mixture inside the chicken so that it is full but can still be rolled closed.
- Roll the chicken, and then wrap slices of bacon around the chicken making sure the stuffed chicken is completely covered. Secure the bacon with toothpicks.
- Place on wire rack in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 until bacon is crisp, approximately 30-40 minutes.