1/2 Photos of Stuffed Summer Squash
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Depending on size of squash, allow 1/2 per person.
- 2Parboil whole squash in salted water until tender.
- 3Remove, slice in half lengthwise.
- 4Scoop out center of squash and place in bowl an equal amount of finely diced yellow cheese.
- 5Add a little cream or milk, salt & pepper lightly, and return to squash shell.
- 6Top with fine bread crumbs, dot with butter, and bake until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Summer Squash
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g