1/1 Photo of Stuffed Strawberry Muffins
Another GREAT recipe from the Crescent City Market in New Orleans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups.
- 2In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix well.
- 3In another bowl, combine milk, butter, and egg.
- 4Add dry ingredients to milk mixture and mix gently until moistened.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling them not quite two-thirds full and reserving 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the batter to top the muffins.
- 6Put one teaspoon of jam and one small berry in each muffin, then spoon reserved batter on top.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2231.4
- Calories from Fat 679
- Total Fat 75.5 g
- Saturated Fat 44.9 g
- Cholesterol 399.6 mg
- Sodium 4315.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 355.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 160.9 g
- Protein 35.8 g