1/5 Photos of Stuffed Strawberry Muffins
susie cooks's Note:
My family always requests these muffins. Use any jam you like. I somethimes use this Raspberry peach champagne jam I bought at Sur La Table. This recipe makes 8 good size muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3Combine milk, egg and butter.
- 4Gently stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- 5Spoon batter into greased pans (reserving 1/2 cup for topping).
- 6Put 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam into each muffin.
- 7Spoon remaining batter on top of the jam and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Remove muffins and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 328.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g