1/1 Photo of Stuffed Strawberries Elegante
1 hr 15 mins
These are absolutely wonderful little morsels. They never last long. The original recipe came from an old Roswell, GA cookbook. I've seen many variations, this recipe is very forgiving and can easily be lessened or increased. They travel well sitting upright in a clean styrofoam egg carton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice off stem end of strawberries to form a flat base.
- 2Place berries on flat surface, with pointed end up.
- 3With a sharp knife, slice each berry in half vertically to within a 1/4 inch of base. Cut each half into three wedges to form 6 petals. Pull petals apart slightly.
- 4In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and liqueur; beat until light and fluffy.
- 5With a pastry bag and star tip or small spoon, (if mixture thins too much after beating, place filled bag in the refrigerator for about 15-20 min.) then fill strawberries with cream cheese mixture.
- 6A plastic zipper sandwich bag can be used instead of a pastry bag by filling with cream cheese mixture, cut one corner off of the bottom of the bag and squeeze.
- 7For a beautiful presentation drizzle with melted slightly cooled dark chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Strawberries Elegante
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: