Recipe by krazynthekitchen
This is nice for a wedding, or shower. Got this from a lady a few years ago. Easy.
Top Review by MSippigirl
Love these little treats! I had to use a ziploc bag for piping the strawberries so they weren't as neat as I would have liked. I also sprinkled with a few graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 quart strawberry, capped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Quarter strawberries from tip to stem end without cutting through stem end.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.