Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is nice for a wedding, or shower. Got this from a lady a few years ago. Easy.
Make and share this Stuffed Strawberries recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Quarter strawberries from tip to stem end without cutting through stem end.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Love these little treats! I had to use a ziploc bag for piping the strawberries so they weren't as neat as I would have liked. I also sprinkled with a few graham cracker crumbs.
Just made these to take along to a friend's house/luncheon invite. Hope I don't eat all of them before we leave. They are wonderful, easy to make, very impressive looking. I used one of my deviled egg plates to serve them. Look so nice. Will be making them again and again. Lovely.
Yummy, I take this as a base recipe and then I dip the bottoms in chocolate then in chopped toasted almons. Always a crowd pleaser.