1/1 Photo of Stuffed Strawberries
weekend cooker's Note:
a nice appetizer, mid breakfast , or dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice 2 stawberries, and set aside.
- 2Cut a thin slice from each stem from each remaining strawberry forming a base.
- 3Cut each strawberry into 4 wedges, point to base, but not through the base.
- 4Beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy.
- 5Stir in diced berries, nuts, and spendla.
- 6Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each berry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g