Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious Greek inspired dish for seafood lovers.
- 4 squid, tubes
- 150 g feta cheese
- 1 whole green pepper
- 1 whole red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 6 mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- Pre heat oven to 150°C.
- Chop your peppers and feta into thin strips.
- Chop your onion and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Precook your mushrooms and onions until caramelised.
- Once cooked, start to stuff your squid tubes. Start with onion/mushroom at the bottom, then add the strips of pepper and feta in variations so the flavour is constant. Once plump, place on baking tray ready for the oven.
- Sprinkle your squid with a bit of sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Flip over after 12 minutes.
- While your squid is baking, cook your honey and mustard together in a small saucepan until a nice thin sauce consistency is formed.
- Remove your squid from the oven, serve hot or cold with a light dashing of the honey mustard sauce.