Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 (8 ounce) potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- 4 slices cooked ham
- Pierce potatoes with tines of fork; microwave on high 18 to 20 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender; cool 10 minutes.
- Halve potatoes and carefully scoop pulp into bowl leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; reserve shells.
- Mash potato pulp; mix in remaining ingredients except potato shells and ham.
- Fill shells with potato mixture.
- Sandwich 2 halves together with 1 folded ham slice in middle.
- Wrap each"sandwich" in a paper napkin to eat out of hand.