Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
You will get rave reviews when you serve these easy to make chicken breasts with a melted cheese filling that have been dipped in a taco and cheese cracker crumb breading and baked. Very easy to do.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese or 4 ounces cheddar cheese (not shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- Mix together cheese cracker crumbs and taco seasoning mix and set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts til thin enough to roll up.
- Cut cheese into 6 equal portions.
- Place one piece in center of flattened chicken breast piece.
- Roll and seal.
- Dip into melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- Place onto pan prepared with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or til done.
- Lift carefully onto serving plates.
These are wonderful. Also great to make up and keep in the freezer for quick meal anytime.
I used jalapeno cheese crackers and monterey jack chese. It was good and very easy. thanks for posting!
My boyfriend's room mates thank you. This is a delicious and easy meal!