Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe should look appetizing to any sparerib lover
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons drippings
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups soft bread cubes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 lbs spareribs
- Saute onion in butter til golden brown.
- Stir in celery, bread cubes, and seasonings and water.
- Place dressing in a baking pan and top with spare ribs. Cover with tomato sauce.
- Bake uncovered 350F 1 1/2 - 2 hours.