1/1 Photo of Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
My spouse makes this one, I love it. And the only Weight Watcher's points are the margarine and mozza if you choose to use it! You can use oil instead of margarine and soy cheese to make it vegan. You can substitute the stuffing veggies for ones you like best, zuccini is good too! We use a lemon-pepper seasoning mix, but use whatever you like best
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard the seeds.
- 3Place the squash inside-up on a baking pan and pour the water into the pan.
- 4Rub the margarine and seasoning into the squash halves.
- 5Mix the jicama, carrots, green onion, and tomatoes and fill the halves evenly.
- 6Cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
- 7Once tender, place on top rack and grill for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and put shredded mozzarella on top.
- 9Cut each half, scoop out the goodies and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g