Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My spouse makes this one, I love it. And the only Weight Watcher's points are the margarine and mozza if you choose to use it! You can use oil instead of margarine and soy cheese to make it vegan. You can substitute the stuffing veggies for ones you like best, zuccini is good too! We use a lemon-pepper seasoning mix, but use whatever you like best
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jicama
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Place the squash inside-up on a baking pan and pour the water into the pan.
- Rub the margarine and seasoning into the squash halves.
- Mix the jicama, carrots, green onion, and tomatoes and fill the halves evenly.
- Cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Once tender, place on top rack and grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and put shredded mozzarella on top.
- Cut each half, scoop out the goodies and enjoy!