Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy and delicious dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 2⁄3 cup garlic and butter Ritz cracker, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh thin sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 -6 sole fillets
- Add oil to pan and sauté the onion and garlic on medium heat until transparent, then add wine and crab meat and cook for 1 min or until heated through. Add the cracker crumbs, parsley and cheese to the mixture and stir until mixed thoroughly about 1 min over heat then remove from heat.
- Stuff fillets with stuffing packing the mix slightly in hand and roll them and toothpick them to keep them together while baking. Place in a buttered baking dish and apply 2 tablespoons melted butter on top of fillets with a pastry brush and top with fresh ground pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins for smaller fillets 25-30 for larger fillets.
- Make sauce while the fillets are baking as follows:.
- Melt 1/3 cup butter in 2 quart sauce pan. Add mushrooms and dry seasonings and cook mushrooms until tender. Add flour and cook for 1 min add cream and Worcestershire sauce and stir with wire whisp until it comes to a boil. Cook 1-2 more mins stirring constantly and take off heat.
- Serve about 2 tablespoons of sauce with each fillet or keep on the side and let individuals choose the amount they would like on it.