Stuffed Sole With Mushroom Sauce
- Add oil to pan and sauté the onion and garlic on medium heat until transparent, then add wine and crab meat and cook for 1 min or until heated through. Add the cracker crumbs, parsley and cheese to the mixture and stir until mixed thoroughly about 1 min over heat then remove from heat.
- Stuff fillets with stuffing packing the mix slightly in hand and roll them and toothpick them to keep them together while baking. Place in a buttered baking dish and apply 2 tablespoons melted butter on top of fillets with a pastry brush and top with fresh ground pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins for smaller fillets 25-30 for larger fillets.
- Make sauce while the fillets are baking as follows:.
- Melt 1/3 cup butter in 2 quart sauce pan. Add mushrooms and dry seasonings and cook mushrooms until tender. Add flour and cook for 1 min add cream and Worcestershire sauce and stir with wire whisp until it comes to a boil. Cook 1-2 more mins stirring constantly and take off heat.
- Serve about 2 tablespoons of sauce with each fillet or keep on the side and let individuals choose the amount they would like on it.