Small Town Cook's Note:
I love my fish done this way. So very good and amazingly healthy. I didn't add this to the ingredients, but you will need cooking spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms, about 3 minutes or until tender.
- 4Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until barely wilted.
- 5Remove from heat and drain liquid into baking sheet.
- 6Add oregano and garlic to drained vegetables and mix gently.
- 7Divide mixture between 4 fillets and place in center of fillet.
- 8Roll each fillet around mixture and place seam side down in baking pan.
- 9Sprinkle with sherry and grated parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Sole
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 730.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.8 g