Recipe by Small Town Cook
I love my fish done this way. So very good and amazingly healthy. I didn't add this to the ingredients, but you will need cooking spray.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra virgin
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, fresh, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb spinach, fresh, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole, fillets (or other white fish)
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms, about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until barely wilted.
- Remove from heat and drain liquid into baking sheet.
- Add oregano and garlic to drained vegetables and mix gently.
- Divide mixture between 4 fillets and place in center of fillet.
- Roll each fillet around mixture and place seam side down in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sherry and grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.