Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant & easy, these lovely appetizers can be made a day ahead as the flavors improve overnight.
- 40 snow peas, stemmed & blanched (or frozen, thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Open one side of peas.
- In a small bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- Stuff each pea with cream cheese mixture (it's easier to pipe mixture in with a pastry bag and tip) Chill well before serving.