Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From "Traditional Italian Seafood Cusine"
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, deveined but not shelled
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 slice prosciutto, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix everything but the shrimp in a bowl.
- Make a slit in each shrimp so they lie flat, shell side down.
- Fill each with stuffing.
- Place shrimp in a baking pan with a little bit of water to coat the bottom.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minute.