Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted by request
Make and share this Stuffed Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Cut slit down back of shrimp 1-inch long and about 1/2-inch deep.
- Set aside.
- Put onion,watercress and garlic in bowl.
- Add crackers, butter, lemon juice, and steak sauce.
- Place stuffing into slit on shrimp and wrap tightly with bacon strip.
- Place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- until bacon is browned, about 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve as appetizer with spicy cocktail sauce and lemon wedges or as a main dish.