Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted by request
Make and share this Stuffed Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 24 fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled,tails on
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch watercress, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2⁄3 cup soda cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- Cut slit down back of shrimp 1-inch long and about 1/2-inch deep.
- Set aside.
- Put onion,watercress and garlic in bowl.
- Add crackers, butter, lemon juice, and steak sauce.
- Place stuffing into slit on shrimp and wrap tightly with bacon strip.
- Place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- until bacon is browned, about 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve as appetizer with spicy cocktail sauce and lemon wedges or as a main dish.