1/1 Photo of Stuffed Shells (Meat Stuffed)
A savory stuffed meat shell. Also freezes well, freeze apart from the sauce. They can be frozen(unbaked)quickly on a cookie sheet and then stored in a plastic bag. This method will prevent sticking together and will take up less storage space. Good for a quick meal or unexpected company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook shells until barely tender.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3Mix up meat mixture.
- 4Preheat oven to 350*.
- 5Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with Pam.
- 6Spread 1 cup of speghetti sauce in dish.
- 7Fill cooked shells with meat mixture.
- 8Arrange filled shells in baking dish.
- 9Top with sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 10Cover with foil, bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- 11Uncover and continue baking about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Shells (Meat Stuffed)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 492.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: