I found this on the WW site. I was happy to find a healthier version of one of my favorite meals. 5 WW points per serving.
- 1 cup mushroom, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 24 large pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) jar low sodium spaghetti sauce
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in margarine until tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in cottage cheese, spinach and egg beaters.
- Spoon mixture into shells.
- Spread 1/2 C sauce in bottom of 13X9X2 baking dish; arrange shells over sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until hot.
- Special Notes.
- You can make some substitions in this recipe. Use fat-free ricotta instead of the cottage cheese, and used light margarine.
- Nutrition info: Calories - 255 Total Fat - 2g. Fiber - 3 g.per serving.