Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes great leftovers!
- 3 quarts water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chopped spinach (frozen will work)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook shells in boiling water until just done. Do not over cook!
- Drain and place in cold water to cool. This will also prevent them from sticking together.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan salt, pepper, eggs, spinach and garlic.