steve in FL's Note:
Includes beef, wine and parmesan. I can't believe it wasn't already amongst the almost-300 shells recipes on here - it was on a box of shell noodles sometime back in the 80's.. seriously delicious..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Boil the pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- 3Cook the beef with the celery, onion and garlic until browned; drain fat.
- 4Add the wine and cook over medium high heat until the wine has evaporated.
- 5Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Spread about 1/2 cup tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 7Stuff each shell with the meat mixture and lay side by side in the pan. Top with spaghetti sauce and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Shells (Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 1531.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 47.5 g